Sunday 20 November 2011

Writer's Walk and Camden Market!

Hey guys! This week has gone by really fast-on Monday we were able to go to a DaVinci show that was really cool. They had both versions of his Virgin of the Rocks and other neat paintings. Then on Tuesday we went on a writer's walk around Chelsea where a lot of writers lived. I thought that mom might find it interesting!!


This is the chapel that Charles Dickens was married in!


This is George Eliot's house.


This where George Orwell lived-this is actually right on Portobello road, where they do a market every weekend.


This is where Mark Twain lived.


This is the home of Robert Falcon Scott the Antarctic explorer.


The home of A.A. Milne.

And this is where Oscar Wilde lived!


On Thursday we went to this yummy place for lunch that is really cool! It has all different kinds of salads-like bean salads and couscous salads, and a lot of desserts. I got an apple vanilla cake with maple frosting!


On Friday night Kendal, Lisa, Katie and I went to see Hamlet! And Hamlet was played by Michael Sheen! They did a modern adaptation of it where is was set in a psychiatric hospital. It was really good!


On Saturday I went with a few girls to go to Camden market-a funky market area that had a lot of tattoo and piercing places. So of course I just got my nose pierced, and a little tattoo to go with it :) haha just kidding! But it was a lot of fun.

These are the Stables which are apart of Camden market. They are vintage stores that are in old horse stables-they had a lot of cool things, like old theatre costumes, books, records, mirrors and clothes.

It was Kiney's dinner so we went to Wagamama's and I got some yummy chicken curry!


A Christmas Carnival just opened up at Hyde Park that we checked out last night, and it was fun! It made me excited to be home for Christmas haha Here is a picture of the Christmas market they had.





I love you all so much!!!! I hope that you are doing well, and mom and dad I am so excited to see you soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment